Data protection declaration of BEYER ROTH WEIS GBR
1. Name and contact data of the person responsible for processing and of the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible person: BEYER ROTH WEIS GBR | INFO@BEYER-ROTH-WEIS.DE | T +49 (0) 221 6400 93 70 | KRIELER STR. 56 | 50935 COLOGNE | WWW.BEYER-ROTH-WEIS.DE
Managing partners: ANTONIA VARELMANN, NATALIE WEIS
2. Collection and storage of personal data, as well as method and purpose of their use
a) When our www.beyer-roth-weis.de website is called up, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily saved in a so-called log file. The following information is thereby recorded without any action being required of you and is saved until automated deletion:
- IP address of the querying computer,
- date and time of day of access,
- name and URL of the file called up,
- website from where the access takes place (Referrer URL),
- browser used and possibly the operating system of your computer,
- as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the named data for the following purposes:
- to guarantee the smooth establishing of a connection with the website,
- to ensure the comfortable usage of our website,
- for the evaluation of the system security and stability,
- as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest originates from the purposes for collecting data listed above. Under no corcumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. Cookies and analysis services are also used when you visit our website. You can find more detailed explanations of this under numbers 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
b) When registering for our newsletter
When you have provided explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. a GDPR, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. In order to receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
Cancellation is possible at any time, for example, via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your cancellation wish by e-mail at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) When using our contact form
Should you have questions of any kind, we provide you with the possibility to contact us via a form provided at the website. In this case, you need to provide a valid e-mail address, so that we know from whom the enquiry originates and so that we can respond to it. Additional information may be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place according to Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily provided consent. The personal data we collect for the use of the contact form are automatically deleted after your enquiry has been processed.
3. Forwarding of data
The transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed in the following does not take place. We only forward your personal data to third parties when:
- you have provided your express consent to this pursuant to Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit.
- a GDPR, forwarding pursuant to Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. f GDPR is required for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a preponderant interest that is worthy of protection in your data not being forwarded,
- in the event that a legal obligation to forward exists pursuant to Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. c GDPR,
- as well as when this is legally permissible and is required pursuant to Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relations with you.
Information is filed in the cookie that results respectively in connection with the specifically used end device. However, this does not mean that we acquire direct knowledge of your identity as a result.
In addition to this, we also use temporary cookies, which are saved for a certain defined period of time on your end device, to optimise user friendliness. When you visit our site again to utilise our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have activated, meaning you no longer need to enter these again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes named in order to ensure our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are saved on your computer or that a warning appears before a new cookie is accepted. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may result in your not being able to use all functions of our website.
5. Analysis / tracking tools
The tracking measures listed in the following and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. f GDPR. We wish to ensure a design according to needs and the continual optimisation of our website with the tracking measures used.
We also use the tracking mechanisms to statistically evaluate the use of our website and to better optimise our offering for you. These interests are to be considered legitimate in the sense of the previously named regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be derived from the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Word Press Jet Pack
This website uses WordPress.com-Stats, a tool for statistical evaluation of visitor access, operated by Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110-4929, USA, using the tracking technology of Quantcast Inc., 201 3rd St,
Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA. WordPress.com-Stats uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are saved on your computer and enable an analysis of your usage of the website. The information generated by the cookie concerning your usage of this Internet offering is saved on a server in the USA.
The IP address is immediately anonymised after processing and prior to being saved. You can prevent the installation of the cookies with a corresponding setting of your browser software. However, we remind you that you may in this case not be able to completely use all functions of this website. You may object to the collection and usage of the data by Quantcast with effect for the future by setting an opt-out cookie in your browser by clicking on the link “Click here to opt-out“ here.
http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out. If you delete all cookies on your computer, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
You can find more information on data protection in connection with WordPress under: https://de.wordpress.org/about/privacy/and https://automattic.com/privacy/
6. Social media plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of the social networks facebook and Twitter at our website on the basis of Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. f GDPR in order to promote our agency in this way. The promotional purpose behind this is to be viewed as a legitimate interest in the sense of the GDPR.
The responsibility for operation conforming with data protection requirements is to be ensured by the respective providers. We use the plug-in Shariff Wrapper to protect users. With Shariff, personal data are only transferred to the social networks after the user has clicked on a Share button.
Social media plug-ins from facebook are used at our website to deign usage to be more personal. To this purpose, we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is an offering of facebook.
When you call up a page of our web presence containing such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of facebook. The content of the plug-in is transferred directly by facebook to your browser and incorporated by it into the website.
Through the integration of the plug-in, facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our web presence, even when you don’t have a facebook account or are not logged in at facebook at the moment. This information (including your IP address) is directly transferred from your browser to a server of facebook in the USA and saved there. If you are logged in with facebook, facebook can directly assign the visit of our website to your facebook account. When you interact with the plug-ins, for example, by activating the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of facebook and saved there.
The information is also published on facebook and shown to your facebook friends.
facebook can use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the design of facebook pages according to needs. To this purpose, facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, for example, to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements you show at facebook, to inform other facebook users about your activities at our website and to provide additional services relating to the use of facebook.
If you do not want facebook to assign the data collected through our web presence to your facebook account, you must log out of facebook prior to visiting our website.
The purpose and the scope of the collection of data and further processing and use of the data by facebook, as well as your rights and settings options for the protection of your private sphere can be found in the data protection notes (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/) of facebook.
Plug-ins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated into our Internet pages. You can recognise the Twitter plug-ins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our page. You can find an overview of tweet buttons here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
When you call up a page of our web presence containing such a plug-in, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. As a result, Twitter receives the information that you have visited our page with your IP address. When you click the Twitter “tweet button” while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the content of our pages to your Twitter profile. This makes it possible for Twitter to assign the visit to our pages to your user account.
We point out that, as the provider of the pages, we acquire no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or of its use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to be able to assign the use of our pages, please log out of your Twitter user account.
You can find more information about this in the data protection declaration of
We use the Instagram feed plug-in “Instagram Feed” from SmashBallon to display social media content on our website. As a consequence of this, queries at our website are addressed to the servers of Instagram in order to call up the data for filling up the feeds and for the display of photos and videos. These queries
make your IP address visible for Instagram. These can be used pursuant to the data protection provisions of Instagram:
The version of the plug-in used shows no names of users who post comments or other content.
7. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request, pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, information concerning the personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information concerning the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be revealed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of the processing or objection, the existence of a right to issue a complaint, the origin of your data, insofar as this has not been collected by us, as well as about the existence of an automated decision making process, including profiling and possibly meaningful information concerning its details;
- to request, pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, the correction without delay of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored with us;
- to request, pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, the deletion of your personal data stored with us, insofar as the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to request, pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when you dispute the accuracy of the data, when processing had taken place illegally, but you reject their deletion and we no longer require the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or when you have filed an objection pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to the processing of it;
- to request, pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, the receipt of the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or the transfer of it to another responsible person; to withdraw at any time, pursuant to Art. 7, Par. 3 GDPR, your consent provided to us at one time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue with the processing of data based on this consent in future and that you may register a complaint with a regulatory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR.
As a rule, you can turn to the regulatory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or of the seat of our agency.
8. Right to object
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of justified interests pursuant to Art. 6, Par. 1, Clause 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data when reasons exist that result from your special situation or involve an objection to direct advertising.
In the latter case, you have a general right to object that we will implement without you having to indicate a special situation.
Should you like to make use of your right to cancellation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com suffices.
9. Data security
Within the framework of the website visit, we use the well-known SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the respectively highest encoding level supported by your browser. This generally involves 256 Bit encoding.
In the event that your browser does not support 256 Bit encoding, we instead resort to 128 Bit v3 technology. You can recognise whether an individual page of our Internet presence is being transmitted encoded by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from random or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in keeping with technological developments.
10. Up-to-dateness and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has a status of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offerings by way of it or due to changed legal or official specifications, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.
The respectively current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out at any time at the website under www.beyer-roth-weis.de.